Image retrieved from International UFO Congress website.
Little Swan Publishing
DanCin Nichols Expanding Horizons
Travis Walton – Fire in the Sky
Geo Cosmic Arts
Star Woman Crystals
Modern Times Magazine
Feb. 13, 2014 — There is what we know, what we don’t know, and what we don’t know we don’t know; we do know that the 23rd session of the Unidentified Flying Object legislature began today in greater Phoenix.
The 23rd Annual International UFO Congress has come to the time-space context that is best described in local terms as, today and through Sunday at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort in Scottsdale, 10438 North Fort McDowell Road, Scottsdale/Fountain Hills.
The event is the largest annual UFO conference in the country, and is presented by Open Minds Production (http://www.openminds.tv/).
The main focus of each day of the conference (http://ufocongress.com/) are the presentations given by top experts in the field, but there are also various activities to do each night of the event, including film festival screenings, experiencer sessions, a welcome cocktail party, an EBE awards banquet, night vision skywatch, and live music.
Films shown for the festival screenings are judged by 12 volunteer attendees, with awards for three categories presented at Saturday evening's EBE Awards. The Experiencer Sessions are led by a qualified therapist, in a private side room of the conference venue, and seating is limited to the first 50 attendees. No press is allowed in any experiencer session. The Welcome Cocktail Party is from 7 to 10 p.m. tonight, allowing a chance to meet with speakers in a relaxed environment. General seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. The EBE Awards Banquet is Saturday from 7 to 10:30 p.m., after dinner. (Come to the “Oscars” UFO Congress style!)
Expert Presentations Include:
- Timothy Good, Author and Researcher: Earth: An Alien Enterprise
- Aaron Sagers, Journalist/TV Personality: Celebrity UFO Encounters
- George Noory, Host Coast to Coast AM: Special Presentation with Q&A
- Jeffrey Bennett, Astrophysicist/Author: Beyond UFOs
- Richard B. Hoover, Astrobiologist: Evidence for the Existence of Extraterrestrial Life
- Robert Schroeder, Author: Possible UFO Propulsion Technologies
- David Marler, UFO Researcher/Author: Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation
- Mike Clelland, Researcher/Contactee: Owls, Synchronicity, and the UFO Abductee
- Stephen Bassett, Political Activist: The Politics of Extraterrestrial Secrecy
- Yvonne Smith, Author/Hypnotherapist: (to be announced)
- Ted Peters, Author/Theologian: UFO Abductions: Are They Spiritual?
- Patty Greer, Crop Circle Filmmaker: Crop Circles and the Real Circlemakers
- Kim Carlsberg, Author/Contactee: Life of a UFO Abductee/Contactee
- Kewaunee Lapseritis, Sasquatch Researcher/Contactee: Interdimensionalism: The Secret to the Bigfoot/UFO Connection
- John Alexander, Retired Colonel/Author: UFOs: Science or Science Fiction
- Jaime Maussan, Journalist: Coming Soon…
- Glenn Steckling, Director Adamski Foundation: UFOs, ET Visitations, and Adamski Revisited
- Robert Powell: History of the UFO Phenomenon
- Rob Simone, Author/Media Personality: UFOs in the Headlines
- Don Schmitt, Researcher/Author: Inside the Real Area 51: The Secret History of Wright Patterson
Pizza Noir: Pie In The Sky The galaxy-class astral catwomen paint by numbers way out in the Fornax Void, and grease some filthy-dirty alien werewolves in the process.
Beyond The Hill An exceedingly intelligent homeless amnesiac finds a dear friend on the streets who is not really from the neighborhood, but beyond the hill.